>>1404535>it's on the internet foreverIt surely is out there it's just that finding it is near impossible. Maybe the only source you have left is some obscure torrent that is still being seeded by one guy, but only at night during every 3rd Saturday of the month...
Some stuff is on onion sites shared to you by some random you met on a completely unrelated chat group. Nothing illegal it's just some obscure artist that as many artist do purged their online presence a decade ago and nobody but 1 dude bothered to archive and host it.
Unfortunately the TLDR is that much is lost for good because there is no way to look for it. That is also why I hate many artists having moved to ephemeral sites like twitter and social media in general.
It's an unbrowseable mess. You are either there when it's posted and save it or let it be lost forever.
To be fair being old means I wont have the time to "browse" all I have either. It's just a hoarding sickness at this point.