>>1398625How are these IP addresses even discovered?
Thanks for this anyway anon. For some reason, when I add these addresses to my Qbittorrent .dat blocklist, it won't accept them. I don't know why, but Qbittorrent will only accept lines that conform to the following format:
>192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.1Note how the address must appear twice, with a hyphen in between. I'm guessing that Qbittorrent views them as IP ranges.
I'm making this post in case anyone else is having this same issue, as there is a very easy workaround. Don't spend a gorillion hours copy-pasting each line over and over again. Instead, use the GNU core utilities for their intended purpose: To make everyday tasks easier.
>First, copy-paste the IP addresses from that opensuse paste into a file called blocklist_1.dat.>Then use the following command to create a file called blocklist_2.dat.> ~$ cat blocklist_1.dat | while read line; do echo "$line" - "$line"; done > blocklist_2.datYou should be able to see that blocklist_2.dat is exactly the same as blocklist_1.dat, except every line will contain each IP address twice, with a hyphen in between. Now it can be appended to your main Qbittorrent blocklist file.
You could also use sed or awk for this, but I'm too dumb to know how to use those to be honest.