[18 / 4 / 84]
This is a continuation of the thread created by Anonymous !wJbF8ZWUxk in this thread -> >>1033260
I was unhappy with the file-size and compression method in the original torrent, so I decompressed all the .TAR.GZs.
I then recompressed the TARs using the best compression method available for text files, PPMD.
This uber-compressed archive is meant for long-term storage of the data for datahoarders, not for immediate use.
Here are the archive's statistics:
Original uncompressed input size: 3.59 TB
Original compressed input size: 517.71 GB
Original number of files: 52,686,360
Final output size: 249 GB
Final compression ratio: 6.77%
Final archive decompression speed: 16 MB/s
Torrent download: https://btcache.me/torrent/212342C6AE503F02957382851CFBA340E273299F
Magnet URL: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:212342C6AE503F02957382851CFBA340E273299F&dn=4chan.7z&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.tracker.cl%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
I was unhappy with the file-size and compression method in the original torrent, so I decompressed all the .TAR.GZs.
I then recompressed the TARs using the best compression method available for text files, PPMD.
This uber-compressed archive is meant for long-term storage of the data for datahoarders, not for immediate use.
Here are the archive's statistics:
Original uncompressed input size: 3.59 TB
Original compressed input size: 517.71 GB
Original number of files: 52,686,360
Final output size: 249 GB
Final compression ratio: 6.77%
Final archive decompression speed: 16 MB/s
Torrent download: https://btcache.me/torrent/212342C6AE503F02957382851CFBA340E273299F
Magnet URL: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:212342C6AE503F02957382851CFBA340E273299F&dn=4chan.7z&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.tracker.cl%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
