If you notice spam in the Ghostposts, please report it. Somehow russian spambots are bypassing the google captcha

Threads by latest replies - Page 17


Free cam shows

/k/ Mega Thread

No.1158811 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
3D Printing guns
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f83915d7123cf3307ae41a77c2499c8420eeb7ff&dn=3D%20Printing%20Guns&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.loadbt.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fretracker.netbynet.ru%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker4.itzmx.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.bt.moack.co.kr%3a80%2fannounce

3D Printing Guns V2
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f83915d7123cf3307ae41a77c2499c8420eeb7ff&dn=3D%20Printing%20Guns&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.loadbt.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fretracker.netbynet.ru%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker4.itzmx.com%3a2710%2fannounce

Paladin Press Collection
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9528078514190b8d45b490fe38a8ae172f0e010a&dn=Paladin%20Press%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.moeking.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftrakx.herokuapp.com%3a443%2fannounce

The Ark (I have two of these one is 250 gigs the other 150. iirc one of them is an update or something)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6d72a0d13d050f6ed00179ffd4294b549714140a&dn=The%20Ark&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.loadbt.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.acgnxtracker.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ft.acg.rip%3a6699%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fvps02.net.orel.ru%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.lelux.fi%3a6969%2fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f258c3076fcb71ac0e3fa499dd88946de1627373&dn=The%20Ark&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.bt.moack.co.kr%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce
328 posts and 44 images omitted

X Torrent magnet link - The life erotic

No.1404938 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Enjoy ! Here is the torrent download magnet link :

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:26f864e7c03facbabede0a9b7b0941c9a2179a2d&dn=The%20Life%20Erotic%20-%202018-03-18%20-%20Laylas%20Pee%20Desperation%20-%202%20-%201080p.mp4&xl=350063519

Carrie Cummings upscale collection (Reupload)

No.1402873 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MKU6FSyzn_472-AREGpVGXKR4lEY_tEW?usp=sharing

A while ago I've uploaded the collection here, but alas found myself with enough Google Drive storage to host as such: https://archiveofsins.com/t/thread/1345736

There's a torrent version someone hosted, but currently its inactive, last time I checked, so here it is anyways: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6aedd78a05bdeed3e950e24521f5f2a47dbe5631

I'll also make this the final posting by having a backup Pastebin posting with the current collection links if things change again: https://pastebin.com/S2RPStNM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways to re-introduce this collection, I've done an upscale collection of every video of Carrie Cummings to my knowledge from perusing forumophilia and planetsuzy for the source highest resolution videos. They're at least 1080p and all 60FPS with Topaz Video AI.

I've also got the source original res videos in a folder for those that don't want the upscaled versions, especially with how subtly uncanny/smooth the result from sub-480p ones are. But imo the tradeoff for no blocky artifacts is worth it.

If there's any video I missed of best nerd girl let me know.

Knowledge before AI slop

No.1401311 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is Wikipedia 2009
Any other stuff? Any help is appreciated...
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8175C3C577FAF427939F8E19435AA6D671A69361&dn=wikipedia-openzim-2010&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt1.archive.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.archive.org%3a6969%2fannounce&ws=https%3a%2f%2farchive.org%2fdownload%2f&ws=http%3a%2f%2fia600708.us.archive.org%2f18%2fitems%2f&ws=http%3a%2f%2fia800708.us.archive.org%2f18%2fitems%2f

Seed SciHub.

No.1404883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you have spare space/bandwidth, you should consider seeding Sci-Hub or Anna's Archive.
Sci-Hub in particular opens scientific knowledge. By opening knowledge research is hastened and made less expensive. In respect to medical fields, this is a benefit for all.
Those resources are valuable enough to be a component of the public commons.

No.1382458 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Is it even worth being on a private tracker nowadays? Jackett provides far more results for 99% of media, usually in much higher quality, and you don't have to jump through some retarded webmaster's hoops to use it. The speeds, while sometimes slower, aren't enough to ruin the experience. I genuinely can't think of a reason anyone would need private torrenting anymore.
105 posts and 17 images omitted

The fall of RuTracker

No.1360354 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Now that rutracker is dead, wat do?
78 posts and 8 images omitted

Public Wetting and Public Messing

No.1395024 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Dumping here my entire public wetting and public messing folders before I delete them. These include women peeing in public in their pants, panties, and pooping too.
https://gofile.io/d/XR23Hd
https://gofile.io/d/9EkE00
https://mega.nz/folder/nxZmXB7Z#TmAHyMxDTB55z7T1WlynOQ
https://mega.nz/folder/Bng2lTDQ#CfVZsCyxzOY0gU362TusQw
https://mega.nz/folder/OdNHjaDA#hD5GPSJAF7hMNyzBziT7oA
Enjoy anons. Both contain some of my favorite ones doing both, especially Lexie Wetsie aka MessyLexi and ElleClark
62 posts omitted

No.1404835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Torrent Request- Drake and Josh all seasons (in 1080p quality if possible). Please and thank you.

Beta blocker by isla 2D Request

No.1404836 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anybody got the android version of this? Windows would be nice to have too. Sorry if im doing requests wrong or not suppose to request things at all I just saw other people requesting things on here and I cant find a free download for this anywhere.