[2 / 1]

Does anyone want to be my temporary GF? (Not to be confused with practice GF)

ID:bs0wHt4h No.33065061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm currently working on gaining muscle, then I'll need to lose fat, then I'll need to redo my wardrobe to fit whatever my final form is. Prior to this, I was working on sorting out my career and finances which at long last I finally have. The work in progress version of me is already in good shape and attractive to women, it's just that I can do better once I've reached my final form. Girls are a huge time investment so it doesn't make sense to invest now but I'm lonely and horny now. The temporary GF thing isn't to be a jerk but rather is the opposite, I'm being upfront about my intentions so that I don't lead anyone on.

>MY REQUIEMENTS:
-You can't be fat (ugly is ok).
-Don't give me an incurable STD, don't have a penis.
-Be able and willing to make the relationship IRL. A little bit of distance is workable because the finances are sorted out as mentioned, I could fully support you while we're dating if that was what was needed. Somewhere on the east coast USA is probably a good line to draw though if you're low inhibition enough to move in with me, I guess distance doesn't matter.

>WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT:
-The main selling point is that if you're cool, there's always the possibility of becoming a full blown GF who I actually love.
-As mentioned, my current form is still attractive to women so you won't be disappointed on that end.