[135 / 11]

Strange women: where the fuck are they.

ID:Vn1cN509 No.33016698 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m not sure why but every girl that uses the adjectives goblin, feral, creature, etc. they end up being relatively normal girly girls that are slightly misanthropic, have the personality of a leached led pipe, think Sanriyo is the pinnacle of edge, boasts about their superior music tastes then proceeds to link boilerplate shoegaze and rap from the early 2000’s, have no hobbies that aren’t consooming, lack any worldview or politics outside of whatever their ex put in their head. It’s all just stolen valor honestly.

The worst part is strange people usually just come by with open minds or different perspectives and they all ultimately share the same right/left/liberal nonsense you can find on twitter threads.

It honestly just kinda sucks, I thought this was the place weirdos hang out, not the scraps that couldn’t make it on tinder.

I’m sick of it.

That shit is so fucking draining, I wanna be weird with a weird lady that shares her weird opinions and worldview without reservations.

Tell me you have 5 effigies on your wall that represent your past selves.

Tell me you have to pick the red peppers out of your stir fry and eat them individually because you can taste the “delicious red” in them.

Tell me about your compulsion to draw horrific depictions of violence and you name your works after F.r.i.e.n.d.s episodes. You don’t even watch tv either.

It’s hard to find actual freaks on this website, even the mentally ill ones are just neurotic and flighty.