[8 / 1]

St4t is good but complicated

No.35523508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm an MtF in a relationship with a pre-T FtM.

My partner is bisexual, but does not respond the same way to me sexually since after I started HRT, because I no longer have boysmell. They do not initiate sex nearly as often with me and don't get turned on from being around me - we have to do foreplay to get warmed up (including for me, now). He says that he is still attracted to me and happy to be with me.

I wish I didn't feel so guilty about this. I feel like I am taking sexual gratification away from my partner. I just want to meet all his needs, but I'm afraid what he actually wants is a guy, and his current attraction to me doesn't feel as good to him as before I started hrt. If my partner weren't in the picture I wouldn't have a second thought about getting SRS or continuing HRT, but I just want to please him and sometimes I feel that non-medical transition is the best way to do that. :(

And maybe once he starts T this will change, but I don't know. Are there any others who have navigated this stage of a st4t relationship? We still do PiV but I am lucky that he is happy to fuck me with a strap-on so I get my own needs met.