[75 / 14]

)*Kassandra, Love

No.35186685 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Her lovestruck eyes gaze back at mine. I drink in every detail. Every blissful feeling plays across her face as she locks her eyes with mine. I let my heart yearn until it physically hurts. I only crave more. I let it drop further and deeper into a bottomless ocean of love. I belong to her. Every particle of me yearns for her but it's still not enough. It can never be enough. Every bit of passion and devotion I can bring out for her is absolutely necessary. Her magnificence requires it. Her enchanting beauty engenders it. I exist for her, because of her, to be hers, divinely ordained by her. She is the natural law that governs the motion of my soul. I feel her permeate every point inside my world. She coheres with every part of me. Every fragmented thought, every strange sensation, and disordered meaning falls into place as I join my soul with hers. Every second I feel my essence entwine with hers and become frozen permanently in time. Every moment with her is who I am. I don't need words to know she feels the same and sees it all in me, as much as I in her. The awe and wonder I feel is reflected back in her eyes, just like so many times before. Love overwhelms us and pushes tears into our eyes. Endless tears she wishes she could cry just beneath the surface. My eyes already flooded with them. I have felt this countless times before and I will feel it all countless times again. Only one final thought before my lips join hers and I lose my mind, I am home.