[15 / 1]

No.3259711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /h/, I got some devastating news today... Over the past few months, I've been getting severe head aches that last for hours, and my memory is fucking shot. Today, I could not even open my eyes with out pain, so I finally manned the fuck up and went to the hospital. I'm in New Jersey, and the hospital I went to was Jersey Shore University Medical Center, which the best hospital in NJ. That aside, I was there almost all morning and most of the evening tonight. They where running CAT scans and other tests to see what might be the cause. Around 8pm last night, I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. I have no idea what the fuck I should do with what ever time I have left. The doctor who diagnosed me said at this stage, I should have just little over a year to live, however, this can quickly change.

It felt like time stopped when he told me this today... I'm 19 years old, and 2 years into my Biology degree... I actually had dreams of graduating with my BS in Biology and going to medical school, however, this fucking shit stopped it all... in just a few words, my life has some to a screeching halt.

I've given it some thought after crying so much, that I can't even produce a tear anymore... I might sell all my valuables and see the world before I die.

In the end, I'll just be one more person who time will smother quickly and people quick to forget whom I ever was. I'm not even sad that people will forget, I'm just more angry that I won't even be able to have a family, have kids... watch them grow up....

What do you think I should do, /h/....